IDBI Mutual Fund today announced the launch of IDBI India Top 100 Equity Fund, an actively managed, open ended growth scheme.
The investment objective of the scheme is to provide investors with opportunities for long-term growth in capital through active management of a diversified basket of equity stocks, debt and money market instruments. The investment universe of the scheme will be restricted to equity stocks and equity related instruments of companies that are constituents of the S&P CNX Nifty Index (Nifty 50) and the CNX Nifty Junior Indices comprising a total of 100 stocks. These two indices are collectively referred to as the CNX 100 Index. The equity portfolio will be well-diversified and actively managed to realize the Scheme objective.
- NFO opens on April 25, 2012
- NFO closes on May 09, 2012
- Minimum investment of Rs 5000/-
- Type of Fund – Open Ended
- Benchmark – CNX 100 Index
- To invest in equities, equity related instruments comprising the CNX 100 Index and debt and money market instruments.
- Options available: Dividend and Growth.
- SIP facility is also available.
Large cap’s stocks would provide better returns when taken into consideration the risk factor. Its advisable for risk averse investors to invest in this fund.
Do share your thoughts & views, comment!